Roasted Mini Peppers are an easy side dish that cook quickly and are super colorful! The results are flavorful, tender, and ready in only 20 minutes.
- 1lb mixed mini peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat – Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prep – Rinse and dry the peppers whole – no need remove the seeds.
- Season – Add the peppers to a sheet pan and drizzle with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to toss together so everything is evenly coated. Spread the peppers out so they are evenly spaced. You don’t want to overcrowd the pan.
- Roast – Roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the peppers are tender and lightly charred.
- Serve – If needed, give one more small sprinkle of salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sides, Vegetables
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Mini Peppers, Roasted Vegetables Recipe, Roasted Mini Sweet Peppers