This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is healthy, flavorful, and quick to blend up. Great paired with veggies or crackers and it’s even paleo and Whole30 friendly! Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 2 roasted bell peppers (drained from a jar)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 large basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor or blender. Blend for about 1 minute until mostly smooth.
- While blending, slowly pour in the olive oil over 1 minute until smooth. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if you want more heat).
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American