This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is flavorful and versatile. It is similar to Romesco sauce and is made from roasted red peppers, garlic, almonds, basil, red wine vinegar, some spices, and oil. It’s great paired with veggies or your favorite crackers for dipping.
- 2 roasted bell peppers, drained from a jar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 large basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Blend Ingredients – Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor or blender. Blend for about 1 minute until mostly smooth.
- Blend in Oil – While blending, slowly pour in the olive oil over 1 minute until smooth. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if you want more heat).
- Serve – Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Romesco Dip, Romesco Sauce