Rolo Pretzel Turtles are the easiest Christmas and holiday treat around! They use just 3 ingredients and barely any prep or cook time. They last for weeks so are perfect to make in advance. Make a big bowl of these festive treats for your next holiday party.
- 10.6 ounce bag Rolo chocolate candy, About 50 pieces in a bag
- 50 small pretzels
- 50 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place pretzels on prepared sheet in one layer. Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes until the Rolo begins to soften, but is not melted. Remove from oven and top with pecan half.
- Allow to cool completely. I like to place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to fully set.
- Line microwave-safe plate with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels on the plate in a single layer and top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo.
- Microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds or until the rolo has softened slightly. If needed, microwave for an additional 10 seconds.
- Carefully slide parchment paper and pretzels onto counter top. Top with a pecan half. Allow to cool completely. I like to place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to fully set.
Toasted Pecans – I prefer to toast the pecan halves, but you can use the pecans as-is for an easier prep.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven, Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pretzels with Rolos, Rolo Pretzel Hugs, Microwave Christmas Treats, Microwave Holiday Treats, College Dorm Dessert, Chocolate Pretzel Treats