Sheet Pan Asian Salmon for Two is the easiest weeknight dinner ever! Mix up the easy Asian teriyaki sauce and drizzle over broccoli and salmon then just a quick roast in the oven. Just 20 minutes start to finish! An easy, simple, delicious recipe that serves two (or double for the whole family).
Sheet Pan Salmon and Broccoli
- 2 single serving Salmon Filets, 4-6 ounces each
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets, cut into smaller pieces if needed
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup White Rice, cooked for serving
- Sliced Green Onions, optional for serving
- Sesame Seeds, optional for serving
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- Cook Rice. Meanwhile, cook the white rice according to package directions.
- Mix Sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients.
- Prepare on Sheet Pan. On a baking sheet, arrange the broccoli and drizzle with the olive oil and toss. Add the salmon filets to the sheet. Drizzle the sauce over the salmon and broccoli. I recommend pouring most of it on the salmon as it will run off into the broccoli as it cooks. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, to your preference.
- Bake. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the salmon is just done and the broccoli is just tender. I then recommend turning the oven to broil on high for just a minute or two – this adds a nice caramelization. Note – if your salmon pieces are thinner and done before the broccoli, you can remove the salmon and return broccoli to oven until desired doneness. Do not overcook the salmon as it can become dry.
- Serve. Serve salmon and broccoli with the cooked rice. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Leftover salmon can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Category: Mains, Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sheet Pan Asian Salmon, Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon, Easy Sheet Pan Dinner for Two, Easy Recipe for Two