Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken Parmesan – a fresh twist on an Italian classic. Made on a sheet pan makes for easy clean up.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (Cut in half lengthwise. )
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 lemons (1 lemon cut into slices, and the other zested and juiced. )
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup salted butter (Melted. Half a stick. I used 1 LAND O LAKES Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt Halfstick)
- 1 bunch broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 5 or 6 whole garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray or olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a flat bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, zest of 1 lemon, grated Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside. In another flat bowl, mix the melted butter and lemon juice.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment, foil, or grease with cooking spray or oil. In an assembly line fashion, dip the chicken pieces in the butter mixture then dip in the breadcrumbs. Flipping over and making sure the chicken is completely covered in the breadcrumbs. Place breaded chicken pieces on the baking sheet.
- Arrange the broccoli florets, tomatoes, and garlic cloves around the chicken. Drizzle the remaining butter over the vegetables. Place the lemon slices on the chicken. Season everything with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes (depending on size of chicken) in the preheated oven. The chicken is done when the juices run clear or measures 165° with an internal thermometer. The broccoli should be fork tender.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian