Sheet Pan Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers is an easy one-pan dinner. This easy sheet pan dinner takes only 10 minutes to prep and just 30 minutes to cook. Toss everything on the sheet pan for minimal clean up.
- 12–16oz pre-cooked sausage, I used kielbasa
- 1.5 lbs russet potatoes, or other potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Prep – Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. If desired, you can line a sheet pan with foil for easier clean up. Cut up the veggies – dice the potatoes into 1-inch cubes, the bell pepper and onion into chunks, and the sausage into 1/2 inch slices
- Oil and Spices – Add the sausage, potatoes, onion, and bell pepper to the sheet pan, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the spices. Toss to combine and so that everything is evenly coated.
- Roast – Roast in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes – cook time will depend on the size of the veggies. The potatoes should be fork tender.
- Serve – If desired, sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven, Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sheet Pan Sausage Potatoes and Peppers, easy sheet pan dinner, sheet pan dinner recipe, sheet pan sausage and potatoes