Making mini cheesecakes in a muffin pan is so easy! All the rich and creamy cheesecake flavor but in a smaller batch and much simpler to make than a regular cheesecake.
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 2/3 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted. Salted or unsalted.
- 1 tablespoon White Granulated Sugar
- 1 8oz block full-fat Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup full-fat Sour Cream, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 egg, room temperature
- Make the Graham Cracker Crust – Preheat the oven 350F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners – you’ll use 8-10 of the cups. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a medium bowl. The mixture will have the texture of wet sand that can be pressed together. Press the crust mixture into the muffin pan – you’ll use about 1.5 tablespoons of crust per muffin cup. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Make the Cheesecake Filling – Beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar with a handheld mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle or whisk attachment. Mix until smooth and creamy then add the sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Beat again until combined and smooth. Finally add the egg and mix until just combined. The batter will be smooth, creamy, and thick. Divide the batter among the pre-bake crusts. You’ll use about 3-4 tablespoons of batter per cup.
- Bake the Mini Cheesecakes – Bake the mini cheesecakes in the preheated oven until the centers are just set. You can give the pan a jiggle to test. It should take 19 to 21 minutes.
- Cool and Serve – Allow the cheesecakes to cool in the pan to room temperature for about 30 minutes then chill in the fridge for an hour or two until fully chilled and set. Top the chilled cheesecakes with your fresh berries and serve.
Store leftover mini cheesecakes, covered, in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mini Cheesecake, Small Batch Dessert, Small Batch Mini Cheesecakes, Easy Mini Cheesecakes