Strawberry Overnight French Toast Bake is the easiest breakfast recipe! Prep it the night before for a special occasion or holiday breakfast. Bread cubes soak up the egg mixture to make a sweet and soft casserole that has pockets of strawberries and cream cheese.
- 1 16oz loaf of Brioche Bread, cubed
- 8oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- 16oz Strawberries, chopped and divided
- 12 large Eggs
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Toppings: Powdered Sugar, Extra Maple Syrup
- Prepare the Dish. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Layer. Layer half of the bread cubes evenly in the prepared dish. Top with 1/2-2/3 of the chopped strawberries and all of the cubed cream cheese. Layer on the remaining bread cubes to cover the strawberries and cream cheese.
- Mix the Egg Mixture. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until combined. Pour evenly over the layers.
- Cover and Set Aside. Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat Oven. Preheat oven to 350 F. While the oven is preheating, remove the baking dish from the refrigerator.
- Bake. Bake, covered with foil for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for additional 25-30 minutes until the center is firm and set (no jiggle) and the top is golden brown.
- Serve. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar and remaining strawberries. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: French toast bake, overnight French toast, French toast casserole, overnight breakfast recipe