Refreshing and sweet, a perfect cool treat for a hot summer day. This sorbet takes just 4 ingredients, some blending, and it’s ready to enjoy.
#summertreat #fruitsorbet #vitamix #foodprocessor #nochurnsorbet
- 5 cups seedless, frozen, cubed watermelon
- 1.5 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together. You may need to scrape down the sides and stir occasionally. If your machine is still having trouble processing the frozen fruit, you can add more water as needed.
- Enjoy immediately or place into a freezer proof container and freeze until you are ready. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before to allow to soften.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American