- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 4oz diced green chiles
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3–4 tablespoons taco seasoning, 1 packet
- Optional Toppings: Fresh Cilantro, Lime Juice, Avocado
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Or until the quinoa is cooked and the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
- Category: Meatless Monday, Slow Cooker, Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Mexican Quinoa, Vegan Mexican Quinoa, Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa, Vegan Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa