This Nutella Mug Cake recipe uses only 3 ingredients and takes 1 minute to cook! Such an easy single serving chocolate treat.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Nutella, or other chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Mix up Cake Batter – Start by beating the egg in a microwave-safe mug. Then stir in the Nutella until mostly smooth and finally mix in the flour.
- Microwave – Microwave for 1-1.5 minutes until the cake is puffed up and dry to the touch. When in doubt, it’s better to undercook it by a few seconds than to overcook it.
- Enjoy! I love topping it with a dollop of extra Nutella and serving with fresh berries.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Nutella Mug Cake, Microwave Mug Cake, Nutella Chocolate Cake, Nutella Microwave Mug Cake