This Air Fryer Salmon Recipe takes only minutes to cook, is flavorful, healthy, and perfect for a weeknight dinner. Mix up a simple salmon seasoning to rub on the salmon filets then pop in the air fryer.
- 2 single-serving salmon filets, with or without skin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Cooking spray
- Mix Seasoning – Mix together the brown sugar and spices in a small bowl to make the salmon seasoning.
- Prep Salmon – Pat dry the salmon filets with a paper towel. With the skin side down, spread the salmon seasoning on top of each filet.
- Air Fry – Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray then add the seasoned salmon filets. Give the salmon a spritz with the cooking spray. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 7-8 minutes. The salmon is done when it can be flaked easily with a fork.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: Air Fryer, Main
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Salmon, Easy Salmon Recipe, Salmon Seasoning