This Air Fryer Turkey Breast is so simple and easy to prep while being super flavorful. It’s a great option for a smaller Thanksgiving meal. Don’t have an air fryer? There are oven directions too.
- 3 pound boneless turkey breast, with netting on
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage, or 1 teaspoon ground
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prep Turkey Breast – Remove the turkey breast from the fridge, pat dry, and leave the netting on. Set aside.
- Mix Rub – In a small bowl, mix together the oil and spices until combined. I like to let it sit for 10-15 minutes so the oil can absorb the herb flavors.
- Rub Turkey – Rub the oil-herb mixture on all sides of the turkey – you can slide a hand under the netting to really get it everywhere.
- Air Fry – Add the rubbed turkey to your air fryer and cook for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Carefully flip the turkey over and cook for another 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Check the temperature and continue cooking in 5 minute intervals until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F.
- Rest and Slice – Remove the turkey breast and place on a cutting board then cover with foil. Allow the breast to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Oven Directions: Place the herb rubbed turkey breast on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degrees F preheated oven for about 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes, depending on breast size. Cook until internal temp reads 165 degrees F. Rest for 10 minutes, covered, before carving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Main
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Turkey Breast, Small Thanksgiving Recipes, Turkey Breast in Air Fryer