Super creamy and super easy to make! This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe is quick to make and use store-bought shortcuts to really cut down on prep time. It’s a perfect spring or summer dinner that is filling and flavorful.
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce, from 2 medium heads
- 2 cup cooked and cubed chicken, from cooked chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken
- 8oz bow tie pasta, or other short pasta
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing, adjust amount to preference
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cook Pasta – Cook the pasta according to package directions to al dente. Drain and allow to slightly cool while you gather the remaining ingredients.
- Toss Salad – In a large bowl mix together the salad ingredients – tossing gently to evenly coat everything in the dressing. Adjust the dressing amount to taste. Season with a pinch of pepper, to taste.
- Serve – Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad, Pasta
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, Chicken Pasta Salad, Chicken Caesar salad recipe