Crispy roasted baby potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal! Perfectly tender and fluffy on the inside, while golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8–1/4 ground black pepper
- Flaky Sea Salt,
- Chopped fresh herbs, like parsley, dill, or chives
- Prep – Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse the potatoes and dry thoroughly – cut the potatoes in half.
- Toss with Oil – Add the potatoes to a sheet pan, drizzle with the oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to combine and evenly spread out on the sheet pan. Flip the potatoes so they are all cut side down.
- Roast – Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until fork tender and the cut sides are getting golden.
- Serve – Use a metal spatula, I like to use a stainless steel fish turner, to remove the potatoes from the sheet pan while they’re still hot so they don’t stick. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and finely chopped fresh herbs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Baby Potatoes, Roasted Potatoes, How to roast potatoes