Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Broccoli cooked in minutes. It is tender with crispy and roasted edges. The pairing of garlic and parmesan cheese is fantastic! All the flavor of oven roasted broccoli in way less time.
- 3–4 cups broccoli florets
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2–3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prep Broccoli: Wash and dry your broccoli florets and add to a large bowl. Toss with the olive oil, spices, and parmesan cheese until evenly coated.
- Air Fry: Add coated broccoli to your air fryer basket in an even layer. Air Fry at 375 degrees F for 8-9 minutes until the edges are roasted and the broccoli is fork tender.
- Serve and Enjoy: I love to add an extra sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese when serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Broccoli, Garlic Parmesan Broccoli, Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli, Air Fryer Garlic Broccoli, How to cook broccoli in the air fryer