Grilled Buffalo Chicken is the the perfect solution – super easy grilled chicken recipe that is fast AND flavorful! It takes less than 30 minutes to grill up the buffalo chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, plus more for serving
- Sliced Green Onions, for serving
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, for serving
- Preheat Grill – Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (450-500 degrees F.)
- Season Chicken – Mix together the spices in a small bowl. Pat dry the chicken breasts and sprinkle both sides with the spices. Brush the chicken breasts, on both sides, with the buffalo sauce.
- Grill Chicken – Place the prepared chicken on the preheated grill, over direct heat, and close the lid. Grill for 5-8 minutes per side (the time will depend on the thickness of the breasts). The chicken is ready to flip when it releases easily from the grill. For best results, use a thermometer to tell when the chicken is cooked (165 degrees F.)
- Serve – Remove the chicken and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve with additional buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese, and sliced green onions.
- Category: Grilling, Main
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: How To Grill Chicken Breasts, Grilled Buffalo Chicken, Grilled Chicken Recipe