Healthy Buffalo Chicken is just 3 ingredients. Serve the shredded buffalo chicken on a sandwich, wrap, with crackers, or as a healthy buffalo chicken dip. Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded. See note.)
- 1 5.3oz cup plain greek yogurt (One of the single serve containers. About 1/2 cup. Fat content of choice.)
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (such as Franks Original. Adjust hot sauce amount to your spice tolerance 🙂 )
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, greek yogurt, and hot sauce. Sprinkle green onions on top if using.
- Serve or store in the fridge in an airtight container
For the chicken, you can cook it any way you’d like. Or even buy cooked shredded chicken from the store or shred up a rotisserie chicken. My favorite ways to to cook and shred the chicken:
- Slow Cooker: Add chicken breasts and 1/4 cup of water to your slow cooker. Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper. Cook on high for about 2 hours until fully cooked. Remove breasts and shred with two forks.
- Instant Pot: Add chicken breasts and 1/4 cup of water to your Instant Pot. Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper. Cook on Manual High Pressure for 12 minutes. Natural Release for 5 minutes then Quick Release the remaining pressure. Remove breasts and shred with two forks
- Category: Instant Pot, Main Dish, Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American