Pecan Crusted Pork Chops
Pecan Crusted Pork Chops are an easy 30 minute meal! Simple to make for a weeknight dinner, but impressive enough for a dinner party or date night. The pork chops are seared and then baked in the same skillet for easy clean up.
- Author: Kathleen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Mains
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1.5 lbs
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped using a knife or food processor
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Fresh Chopped Parsley, optional for garnish
- Preheat - Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set up Breading Stations- Using two shallow bowls or two plates, prep the stations. In one, mix together the finely chopped pecans, dried thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Then in the second, beat the eggs with dijon mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bread the Pork Chops: Pat dry the pork chops then bread. Start by dipping in the egg wash so it is evenly coated. Finally, dredge in the pecans making sure all sides are coated.
- Brown Pork Chops - Heat a large oven safe skillet (like a cast iron) over medium-low heat with a little oil. Toast both sides of the pork chops - only about a minute per side. Be careful as the pecans can burn quickly.
- Bake - Bake the pork chops in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked (internal temp of 145 degrees F.)
Keywords: Pecan crusted pork chops, boneless pork chop recipe, pork chop recipe, pecan pork chops