Pesto Feta Phyllo Cups are a simple appetizer that is sure to impress. Store-bought phyllo cups make this recipe so easy. Filled with a tasty pesto feta cream cheese filling that you can even prep in advance. Green pesto paired with red sun dried tomatoes makes for a festive Christmas themed appetizer for your next holiday party.
Cups and Topping
- 3 boxes Phyllo Cups, 45 total
- 1/4 cup chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes
Pesto Feta Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces Feta
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Ground Black Pepper
- Bake Shells. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line shells on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Make Filling. Add cream cheese and feta to food processor. Blend until combined. Add pesto, olive oil, lemon juice, and black pepper to taste. Blend again until smooth.
- Pipe Filling. Add filling to a piping bag or tiptop bag with the corner cut off and pipe filling into the baked phyllo cups.
- Top with Sun Dried Tomatoes. Top with chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Serve and Enjoy
Leftovers – Leftover cups can be stored in an airtight container for about 3 days. The cups will lost some of their crispness.
Prepare in Advance – The filling can be mixed a day or two in advance, although you should bake the shells and fill just before serving.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Phyllo Cup Appetizer, Easy Holiday Appetizers, Easy Christmas Appetizers, Feta Cream Cheese Appetizer, Holiday Party Snacks