Roasted Petite Rainbow Carrots take just minutes to prep and are a super versatile side dish. Just toss carrots with olive oil, salt, and pepper before roasting until tender. Using rainbow carrots makes this side dish presentation ready.
- 1 lb petite rainbow carrots, see note
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- Prep – Start by preheating the oven to 425 degrees F and prepping the carrots. Give the carrots a rinse and scrub or peel. If needed, you can trim off any leaves from the stem. I like to leave a small stem for presentation.
- Season – Add the carrots to a sheet pan and drizzle with the olive oil, a big pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. Use your hands to toss together so everything is evenly coated. Spread the carrots out so so they are evenly spaced. You don’t want to overcrowd the pan.
- Roast – Roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the carrots are fork tender. The bottoms will also have a nice golden brown crust.
- Serve – If needed, give one more small sprinkle of salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Carrots – If you can’t find the petite rainbow carrots like pictured, you can use the larger rainbow carrots and cut them in half or quarters lengthwise. You can leave them whole but they will take longer to roast.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sides, Vegetables
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Rainbow Carrots, Roasted Petite Carrots, Rainbow Carrots Recipe