Sheet Pan Spicy Gnocchi with Sausage, Peppers, & Onions is a flavorful dinner made in under 30 minutes! All made on one pan for an easy sheet pan meal. Roasted peppers and onions, spicy Italian sausage, and tender gnocchi all tossed with some staple spices. Red pepper flakes give the whole dish a spicy kick!
- 16oz package uncooked potato gnocchi
- 2 bell peppers, I like to use one red and one yellow
- 1 small red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2–1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, depending on spice preference
- 12–16 oz Hot Italian Chicken Sausage, the kind that is pre-cooked
- Chopped Fresh Parsley, optional
- Prep the Veggies: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse and dry the peppers then chop the peppers and onions into 1-inch squares.
- Toss with Spices: Toss the gnocchi (uncooked), peppers, and onions with the oil and spices. I like to do this all right on the sheet pan to cut down on clean up.
- Add Sausage – Slice the chicken sausage into thick chunks and add to the sheet pan. Nestle the pieces into the gnocchi and veggies.
- Roast: Roast the sheet pan in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes. Give everything a quick toss about halfway through to ensure even cooking. It’s done when the peppers and onions are soft, the gnocchi is tender when pierced with a fork, and there are some browned edges and bits. I recommend starting to check around 20 minutes.
- Serve: Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, and serve. It’s also great with a sprinkle of fresh grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Category: Main, Dinner
- Method: Oven, Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sheet Pan Meal, Easy Sheet Pan, Spicy Sausage with Peppers and Onions, Sheet Pan Gnocchi