These Sea Salt Chocolate Almond Clusters are only 4 ingredients and the perfect combo of salty and sweet. They keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks so they are perfect to have on hand for last minute holiday visitors.
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 8 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling
- Raw turbinado sugar, optional for sprinkling
- Toast the Almonds. Preheat the oven to 300°F. On a baking sheet, spread the almonds in an even layer. Toast for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Stirring halfway through. Remove and set aside.
- Melt the Chocolate. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. To melt in the microwave, heat chocolate in 30 second intervals stirring in between each interval. Be careful, as the chocolate can burn easily.
- Combine almonds and chocolate. Stir the almonds into the melted chocolate. Spoon into clusters on wax paper (or silicone mat) lined baking sheets. You can make the clusters as big or as small as you would like.
- Sprinkle. Immediately sprinkle the clusters with a little sea salt and turbinado sugar. Set aside to allow chocolate to set. I like to put the baking sheets in the refrigerator to help the process.
The clusters can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Chocolate
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Almond Clusters, Chocolate Covered Almonds, Make ahead holiday treats, Sea Salt Chocolate Almonds, Easy Holiday Treats