Air Fryer Baked Potatoes are an easy side. Super crispy skin, but tender and soft on the inside. Making potatoes in your air fryer will be your favorite way. These are seriously the BEST baked potatoes!
- 3 medium Russet Potatoes, amount of your choosing
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Prepare the Potatoes. Rinse and scrub the potatoes clean then dry. Using your hands, rub the potatoes with the olive oil so they are thinly coated. Sprinkle with the salt and garlic powder, rubbing it so it’s evenly coated.
- Air Fry. Add potatoes to air fryer and air fry at 400 degrees F for 35-40 minutes until they are tender when pierced with a knife and the skin is crispy. The cook time will vary depending on the potato size. I like to check for doneness starting at 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! Serve with your preferred toppings.
- Category: Side
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Baked Potatoes, Air Fryer Baked Potato, Baked Potato Recipe, Air Fryer Potato Recipe