Air Fryer Crispy Brussels Sprouts are an easy, yet delicious way to make vegetables. A perfect side dish for so many meals. Fresh Brussels sprouts are air fried along with some parmesan and Panko Breadcrumbs that make the crispiest, crunchiest addition.
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated or finely shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Prepare Brussels Sprouts. In a bowl, toss the trimmed and halved Brussels with the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
- Air Fry. Add Brussels to air fryer basket and air fry at 400 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- Add Panko and Parmesan. Shake air fryer basket and adjust brussels so they form an even layer with no large gaps. Sprinkle the sprouts with the Panko and parmesan. The even layer helps keep all the Panko and parmesan from falling through. Some will fall through to the bottom and that’s okay! At the end you can pour out those crispy bits. Gently spray the top with a spritz of cooking spray.
- Air Fry Again. Air Fry for another 6-7 minutes at 400 degrees F until Brussels are crisp tender and Panko/parmesan is golden brown and crispy.
- Serve. Pour Brussels into a serving bowl and be sure to get all the crispy Panko that fell through. Enjoy!
- Category: Side, Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts, Parmesan Brussels sprouts, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts