Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is sweet, creamy, and even make-ahead friendly. Serve with berries, apples, grapes, and more! Fruit Dip is made up of cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and whipped topping! The results are a sweet and creamy whipped dessert dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Mix Cream Cheese and Marshmallow Creme – Start by beating the softened cream cheese with a hand mixer then add in the marshmallow creme, vanilla, and salt and beat to combine
- Mix in Whipped Topping – Add the whipped topping to the mixture and beat on a low speed until just combined.
- Serve – Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cream Cheese Fruit Dip, Cream Cheese Dip for Fruit, Marshmallow Fruit Dip