This Vanilla Maple Granola is simple to mix up, perfectly crunchy and sweet from the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Your breakfast game was just elevated. Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons course kosher salt (or 1 teaspoon of table salt)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw turbinado sugar (optional, if you don’t want your granola as sweet)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. You can also do the mixing on your sheet pan. Spread the granola mixture onto a large sheet pan into an even layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Keep an eye not he granola to make sure it doesn’t burn (see recipe notes). The granola should get nice and browned but not burnt.
- Allow to cool on the sheet pan before transferring to a bowl for serving or an airtight container for storing.
Every oven is different, so keep an eye on your granola. If it’s getting too brown, turn the temperature down to 325 or 300. You want to brown the nuts and coconut flakes but not burn.
- Category: Sides, Snack
- Cuisine: American