Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates are a super easy 3-ingredient appetizer that is perfect for a party or the holidays. The best combination of salty and sweet that will be your new favorite party appetizer!
- 16 medjool dates
- 4 ounce goat cheese log
- 8 slices bacon, classic cut or thinner
- 16 toothpicks
- Preheat – Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut Dates – Slice the dates lengthwise on one side to create a slit that can be opened. Remove and discard the pits.
- Stuff Dates – Cut the goat cheese log into 16 pieces, for easy dividing. Stuff a piece of the goat cheese into the cavity of each of the dates. Press the goat cheese in and press the sides of the date together to close.
- Wrap Dates – Cut the bacon slices in half and wrap each date with a slice of bacon. The bacon should overlap slightly. Use a toothpick to secure.
- Bake Dates – Place the dates on a baking sheet (that has raised edges to contain grease) and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is browned and crispy. You can flip the dates over halfway through baking to ensure even cooking.
- Serve – Immediately remove the baked dates from the hot pan and place on a paper towel lined plate for about 5 minutes to cool and soak up the grease. Serve soon after baking while they are still warm or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Goat Cheese Bacon Dates, Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates, Easy Party Appetizer