Greek Chickpea Mason Jar Salads are an easy and healthy meal prep. An easy homemade Greek salad dressing topped with chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, feta, and romaine lettuce. Perfect for easy weekday lunches!
Mason Jar Salad Ingredients
- 1 13.5oz can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large Cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4oz crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 4–6 cups chopped Romaine Lettuce
Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Prepare the Salad Ingredients. Chop, dice, and slice the salad ingredients.
- Make the Dressing. In a medium bowl (or shaken up in a small jar) mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon Mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix or shake until fully combined.
- Assemble the Mason Jar Salads. First, divide the dressing evenly among the jars. Then evenly divide the chickpeas. Followed by the red onion. Followed by the cucumber and tomatoes. Next, add the feta and finally fill to the top with the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Seal the jars and store in the fridge until ready to eat. When ready to eat, dump the contents into a bowl or plate and toss together. Enjoy!
Prepared Mason Jar Salads can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Category: Salads
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek Salad Dressing Recipe, Mason Jar Salad Ideas, Mason Jar Salad Recipes, Salad in a Jar, Greek Chickpea Salad, Greek Salad Recipe