Lemon Tahini Dressing takes just minutes to mix up, is versatile, and uses pantry staple ingredients! Just tahini, water, lemon juice, and some staple spices. It’s great with roasted potatoes, veggies, chicken, and fish, and more!
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup Water, lukewarm
- 2–3 tablespoons Lemon Juice, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/3 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Mix Dressing. In a small bowl, stir all ingredients together until smooth and combined. Taste and adjust lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Serve or Store. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to a week. It will thicken in the fridge so bring to room temperature, if needed.
- Category: Side
- Method: By Hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Lemon Tahini Dressing, Lemon Dressing, Tahini Recipe