Pomegranate Brussels Sprout Salad is such an easy, yet festive, holiday side dish. Use pre-shredded or shaved Brussels sprouts to make the prep even easier. Parmesan cheese, candied walnuts, pomegranate arils, and an easy lemon dressing to toss it all together.
- 1lb shredded Brussels Sprouts
- 2/3 cup Pomegranate Arils
- 2/3 cup Candied Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix Dressing. Either by shaking in a jar or whisking in a bowl, mix up the Lemon Dressing ingredients. Season with a heavy pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss Salad. In a large bowl, toss the salad ingredients together and toss in the dressing to taste (depending on your preference, you may not use all the dressing). I like to reserve a few pomegranate arils, walnuts, and parmesan pieces to sprinkle on top.
- Serve and Enjoy. Best served soon after tossing.
Leftovers: The salad is best eaten immediately after making. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days, but it will become soft and soggy as it sits.
- Category: Salad, Sides
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Brussels sprout salad, Shredded Brussels sprout Salad, Shaved Brussels sprout salad, holiday side dish, holiday salad, Pomegranate Brussels sprouts