Puff Pastry Brie Bites are an easy appetizer that use only 4 ingredients. They’re perfect for your next holiday party and there are lots of variation ideas. Melted brie cheese in buttery, flaky puff pastry along with sweet apple butter (or cranberry sauce or jam) and chopped pecans for some crunch! The best festive flavors paired in an easy recipe.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces brie cheese, chilled in freezer for 15 minutes
- 1 cup apple butter, or pumpkin butter, cranberry sauce, or jam
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Prep – Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray one or two mini muffin pans with cooking spray. You can bake in two batches, if needed.
- Cut Brie Cheese – Cut the brie into small cubes – about 1/2 inch cubes. I like to stick the brie in the freezer for 15 minutes first so it’s easier to slice and dice.
- Cut Puff Pastry – Roll out the thawed puff pastry sheets and cut into squares. This recipe makes 48 bites so each sheet should be cut into 24 squares. To do this, cut each sheet lengthwise into 4 strips then crosswise into 6 strips.
- Assemble Brie Bites – Press a square into each tin, add a cube of brie, spoon over about a teaspoon of the apple butter (or other filling of choice) and sprinkle with the chopped pecans.
- Bake – Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until the puff pastry is golden brown and the brie is melted and slightly bubbly.
- Serve – Serve warm soon after baking.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Puff Pastry Brie Bites, Easy Holiday Appetizers, Mini Brie Bites