Warm, cheesy, gooey Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip made in your crock-pot! An easy, crowd pleasing, appetizer perfect for your holiday party, game watch, or tailgate. Serve pita chips, tortilla chips, or sliced baguette with this creamy, hassle free slow cooker dip. Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 1 13.75 oz can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 8 ounces baby spinach (chopped)
- 8 ounces brick cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup sour cream (light or full fat. Plain greek yogurt can be substituted)
- 1 cup shredded mozerella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup yellow onion (finely diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced. About 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients either in your slow cooker insert, or mix in a large bowl and transfer to your slow cooker insert. Cover with the slow cooker lid and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or on high for 2 hours. The dip will be warm and slightly bubbling. Give everything a good stir and either transfer to a serving dish, or set the slow cooker to warm to serve.
I have a small 2qt Crockpot that this dip fits perfectly in. But this can be made in a larger slow cooker as well.
- Category: Appetizer, Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American