Spicy Seasoned Pretzels will be your new favorite game day or party snack! Just break up some sourdough pretzels, toss in oil and spices, then bake at a low temperature. They last for several weeks, making them a perfect make ahead option! The spice is extremely customizable - so adjust to your preference!
- 13-16oz Sourdough Hard Pretzels, I used Snyder's
- 3/4 cup Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper, to spice preference
- Preheat Oven to 225 degrees F.
- Break up the Pretzels. Break up the pretzels into bite size pieces. Place pieces in a gallon bag (or large bowl).
- Add Oil. Add canola oil to the bag, seal, and shake to coat the pretzels.
- Add Spices. Add the spices, seal, and shake again so everything is evenly coated.
- Add to a Baking Sheet. Spread coated pretzel pieces in an even layer on a baking sheet. Use a second sheet if needed, to avoid overcrowding. For easier clean up, you can line the sheets with parchment paper.
- Bake. Bake in preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes - give the pretzels a quick stir and move around every 15 minutes or so. Bake until golden brown.
- Cool and Enjoy. Allow pretzels to cool before enjoying!
Leftovers: Leftover pretzel pieces can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up 2-3 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2-3oz
- Calories: 367
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 573.8 mg
- Fat: 21.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.2 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Spicy Seasoned Pretzels, Seasoned Pretzels, Seasoned Pretzel Bites, Sourdough Pretzel Recipe