Looking for a recipe to use up Thanksgiving leftovers? These Leftover Turkey Sliders use both leftover turkey AND leftover cranberry sauce. All layered in Hawaiian rolls for a fun and easy lunch or game day snack.
Perfect Leftover Turkey Recipe!
This Hawaiian slider recipe not only uses leftover turkey but leftover cranberry sauce! An easy Thanksgiving leftover recipe that the whole family will love.
Ingredients You'll Need to Make Sliders with Leftover Turkey:
- Leftover Cooked Turkey - Shredded. You can use light, dark, or a mixture. Such as from this Air Fryer Turkey Breast.
- Hawaiian Buns
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce - Such as from this Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce. Or you can buy a can of cranberry sauce to use.
- Sliced Cheese - I used Havarti but Swiss would also be great
- Dijon Mustard
- Butter - Melted to brush on top of the buns
- Everything Bagel Seasoning - Or poppy seeds to sprinkle on top
How to Make Leftover Turkey Sliders
This recipe for turkey sliders takes only 5 minutes of prep in just 30 minutes
- Prep - Slice the sheet of Hawaiian rolls in half, being careful to not slice too close to the tops. You want the sheet to stay intact.
- Layer - Start by spreading the dijon mustard on the top half. On the bottom half, spread the cranberry sauce then top with the shredded turkey in an even layer. Layer on the cheese then place the top half of the buns on top. Brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle with the Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Bake - Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese is melted. Uncover and bake for a few more minutes until the buns are golden brown.
Tip! Cover With Foil When Baking
To keep the buns from getting too browned on top, it's best to cover the sliders with foil when baking. You can remove the foil for the last few minutes to get the buns golden brown.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can these sliders be made in advance?
These sliders are best served and eaten right after making. Unfortunately, the buns will get soft and soggy if they're made in advance.
Other Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie - made in one skillet for easy clean up and uses store bought biscuits for the topping.
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls - Swap in shredded turkey for the shredded chicken to make these fun appetizers. Can be made in the oven or air fryer.
Like this recipe? Sign up for my e-mail list so you get new recipe notifications straight to your inbox as well as occasional 'bonus' content not found on the blog! Click Here!Print
Leftover Turkey Sliders
Looking for a recipe to use up Thanksgiving leftovers? These Leftover Turkey Sliders use both leftover turkey AND leftover cranberry sauce. All layered in Hawaiian rolls for a fun and easy lunch or gamely snack.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 sliders
- Category: Mains, Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package (12ct) Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- ⅔ cup Cranberry Sauce
- 2-3 cups Cooked and Shredded Turkey
- 6 slices Havarti or Swiss Cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Everything Bagel Seasoning, or poppy seeds
- Prep - Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Slice Buns - Slice the Hawaiian buns in half while keeping all of the rolls attached. You will be left with two pieces, the top and bottom.
- Layer - Spread the dijon mustard on the underside of the top half of the buns and set aside. Spread the cranberry sauce on the bottom half, top with the shredded turkey in an even layer, then top with the sliced cheese. Place the top half on top.
- Sprinkle Tops - Brush the tops of the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake - Loosely cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes - the cheese should be melted. Uncover and bake for another 3-5 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- Serve - Serve and enjoy warm.
- Serving Size: 1 Slider
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 12.4 g
- Sodium: 251.7 mg
- Fat: 11.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.4 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 12.2 g
- Cholesterol: 56.2 mg
Keywords: Turkey Cranberry Siders, Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders, Leftover Turkey Sliders