This is the Easiest S'mores Dip ever and it is the perfect summer dessert! All the s'mores flavor made in your oven - no bonfire needed! Melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows all from just a few minutes in the oven. Doesn't get easier! This dip is family friendly and perfect to feed a crowd without the fuss of a fire. AND it lets you have s'mores year-round!
What You'll Need for this Recipe:
- Butter - to grease your pan or dish
- Chocolate Chips - or a chopped up chocolate bar
- Mini Marshmallows - you can also use regular marshmallows, but I prefer the marshmallow to chocolate ratio with the mini
- Graham Crackers - for dipping
How to Make the S'Mores Dip:
- Coat your pan or dish with butter - You can either melt the butter and coat the bottom and sides, or rub with a stick of butter.
- Layer the Chocolate and Marshmallows - Start with layering the chocolate chips in an even layer on the bottom. Next, make an even layer with the mini marshmallows.
- Bake in the Oven -
- Dip and Enjoy!
Tips and FAQs!
What kind of baking dish should I use?
I used my 10-inch cast iron skillet, but there are lots of options! You just need to use something that is oven-safe. If your dish is larger or smaller, you can just adjust the amount of chocolate and marshmallows used. The key is to make even layers. You could even make little individual s'mores dips in ramekins or mini skillets to make single serving desserts.
Can I make this dip in advance?
Yes! You could totally layer everything up earlier in the day, cover with plastic wrap, and then just remove the plastic wrap and put in the oven right before serving.
Do I have to use chocolate chips?
Nope! You could use any chocolate you'd like. Chocolate chips, mini chips, a chopped up chocolate bar, your favorite!
Looking for a s'mores dessert but without an oven, try these No-Bake Cereal S'mores Bars!Print
Easiest S'mores Dip
This S'mores Dip is the perfect summer dessert! Made in your oven - no bonfire needed! Melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows with graham crackers for dipping.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips, 1 bag
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows, about ½ bag
- Graham Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Grease 10-Inch Cast Iron Skillet (or other baking dish). Grease skillet with the butter. Either by melting it in the skillet on the stove and swirling around, or by rubbing the butter on the bottom and sides.
- Layer the Chocolate and Marshmallow. Add chocolate chips to the bottom of the skillet in an even layer. Top with an even layer of the mini marshmallows.
- Bake S'Mores Dip. Bake for 5-6 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown and the chocolate is melted.
- Serve and Enjoy. Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping.
Keep a close eye so the marshmallows don't burn!
- Serving Size: ⅛ of dip
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 42.8 g
- Sodium: 15.2 mg
- Fat: 17.5 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 51.2 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 3.8 mg
Keywords: S'mores Dip, S'mores Oven, Cast Iron Skillet Dip, Skillet S'mores Dip