No-Bake Cereal S’Mores Bars are gooey, sticky, and crunchy. Made with just a few ingredients, and no baking needed. They’re the perfect summer treat for a cookout or block party!
Why You’ll Love These Golden Grahams Bars:
- No-Bake! – No need to heat up the oven on an already hot summer day
- Extra Crunchy – Using cereal gives these bars lots of crunch.
- Only 5 ingredients – And all easy to find!
- S’Mores flavor without the bonfire – Is there a better combination than marshmallows and chocolate!?
Ingredients You’ll Need for these S’mores Bars:
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Mini Marshmallows – I like to set aside some of the marshmallows to fold in.
- Chocolate Chips – You can swap in a chopped up chocolate bar as well.
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make Cereal S’Mores Bars
- Prepare Dish – Start by buttering the baking dish. Grease the pan well so you can easily remove the bars.
- Melt Chocolate and Marshmallow Mixture – You can melt the chocolate, marshmallows, butter, and vanilla in a large nonstick skillet or a dutch oven. You can even use the microwave, but do so carefully, stirring frequently. It’s very easy to burn chocolate in the microwave.
- Fold in Cereal – Fold in the cereal and reserved mini marshmallows to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Press into Dish – Press the cereal mixture into your greased pan. I recommend using either wet hands or use the butter wrapper to press the mixture down. Allow to set up for a couple of hours.
- Cut into Bars – Once the bars have cooled and set, use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Melt Carefully – I prefer to melt the ingredients on the stove, but you can also use the microwave. Be careful that you don’t burn the chocolate. It’s best to heat it until there are still some lumps left and it will melt completely when you stir it together.
- Save a Handful of Mini Marshmallows – Instead of melting all of the marshmallows, I like to save a handful of them to fold in with the cereal so you get little pockets of marshmallow.
- Greased Sharp Knife for Cutting – Because these bars are so gooey, they can be tricky to cut. I recommend using a very sharp knife that you spritz with cooking spray to make slicing easier.
- Grease Baking Dish – It’s best to really grease your baking dish with butter so nothing sticks.
Leftovers and Storage
Leftover bars can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Other S’Mores Recipes
- Air Fryer S’Mores – It takes only 5 minutes to make perfect s’mores!
- S’Mores Bars – A buttery graham cracker crust, melted Hershey chocolate bar layer, and toasty mini marshmallows on top gives you the flavors of s’mores without the bonfire.
- S’Mores Dip – Melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows all from just a few minutes in the oven.
Like this recipe? Sign up for my e-mail list so you get new recipe notifications straight to your inbox as well as occasional ‘bonus’ content not found on the blog! Click Here!Print
No-Bake Cereal S’Mores Bars are perfectly gooey, sticky, crunchy. Made with just a few ingredients and no baking is needed!
- 6 tablespoons butter. Plus additional to grease pan
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows, 1 cup set aside
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces Golden Grahams cereal (see note)
- Grease – Grease a 9×13 baking dish. You can use butter or cooking spray. You can also line the dish with parchment paper so you can easily lift the bars out.
- Melt Ingredients – In a large pot or large skillet (non stick preferred), melt the butter, chocolate, vanilla, and marshmallows (less the 1 cup). Use medium heat and stir constantly. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Keep melting and stirring until the mixture is smooth. You can also do this in the microwave in short 30 second intervals, stirring each time. But be careful as it’s very easy to burn chocolate in the microwave.
- Fold in Cereal – Remove from heat. Stir in the Golden Grahams and the cup of marshmallows you set aside.
- Press into Dish – Press the mixture into your prepared baking dish. The mixture will be sticky. Use wet hands help or I like to use the butter wrapper. Let the bars cool for 1-2 hours until set.
- Slice into Bars – Cut into bars and enjoy! To keep the knife from sticking, I like to wipe it off with a damp towel in between each cut.
Golden Grahams Cereal – Feel free to adjust how much cereal you use. I like about 10 ounces, but if you want your bars extra gooey then start with less cereal and keep adding until your desired chocolate:cereal ratio is reached.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cereal S’Mores Bars, Golden Grahams Bars, No-Bake S’Mores Bars