No-Bake Cereal S’Mores Bars honestly are gooey, sticky, crunchy, just a few ingredients, and no baking needed.
- 6 tablespoons butter. Plus additional to grease pan (or cooking spray).
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (1 cup set aside)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 ounces Golden Grahams cereal (see note)
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. You can use butter or cooking spray. You can also line the dish with parchment paper so you can easily lift the bars out.
- In a large pot or large skillet (non stick preferred), melt the butter, chocolate, vanilla, and marshmallows (less the 1 cup). Use medium heat and stir constantly. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Keep melting and stirring until the mixture is smooth. You can also do this in the microwave in short 30 second intervals, stirring each time. But be careful as it’s very easy to burn chocolate in the microwave.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the Golden Grahams and the cup of marshmallows you set aside.
- Press the mixture into your prepared baking dish. The mixture will be sticky. Using wet hands help or I like to use the butter wrapper. Let the bars cool for 1-2 hours until set.
- Cut into bars and enjoy! To keep the knife from sticking, I like to wipe it off with a damp towel in between each cut.
Golden Grahams Cereal – Feel free to adjust how much cereal you use. I like about 10 ounces (about half of the family size box), but if you want your bars extra gooey then start with less cereal and keep adding until your desired chocolate:cereal ratio is reached.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American