This Mango Orange Smoothie is thick, healthy, and just 4 ingredients. It blends together in just a minute and you have a healthy breakfast or snack for two. Loaded with lots of Vitamin C, this smoothie is perfect for boosting your immune system.
Ingredients for this Mango Orange Smoothie:
- Frozen Diced Mango
- Ripe Banana
- Orange Juice
- Chia Seeds
- A few ice cubes – if you use all frozen fruit, then you will likely not need ice
How To Pre-Pack the Smoothie for the Freezer?
- In a ziptop bag, add 1 cup of mango chunks, 1 sliced banana, and 1 teaspoon chia seeds. Place bag in freezer for up to 3 months.
- When ready to blend, add contents of bag and 1 cup of orange juice to a blender. Because we froze all ingredients, we don’t need to add ice cubes. Blend away! Blend until smooth.. about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
This smoothie is ridiculously easy to throw together. The only ‘prep’ involved is quickly slicing a banana. Otherwise just throw everything into a blender (I love my Vitamix, this is the one I use) and blend away!
Looking for other healthy smoothie recipes?Print
This Mango Orange Smoothie is thick, healthy, and just 4 ingredients. It blends together in just a minute and you have a healthy breakfast or snack for two.
- 1 cup frozen diced mango
- 1 ripe banana (sliced)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3 to 6 ice cubes
- Add ingredients to a blender and blend for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth. Adjusting ice if needed to thicken and additional orange juice if needed to thin.
Smoothies are best enjoyed immediately.
You can use a frozen banana, but then use less, if any, ice.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: American