Healthy Taco Pasta Salad
Healthy Taco Pasta Salad is simple to make, minimal prep, and filling for the whole family! This Creamy Pasta Salad has a healthy twist. The greek yogurt based avocado dressing provides creaminess in a lightened up way. I love how customizable this healthy pasta salad is. Feel free to swap out any of the mix-ins!
What You’ll Need for this Easy Creamy Taco Pasta Salad:
- Cooked Pasta. Use your favorite short noodle! I used Banza chickpea pasta for an extra protein boost.
- Ground Beef. I use lean ground beef, but you can always just drain any excess fat.
- Taco Seasoning. Use your favorite brand!
- Black Beans
- Corn Kernels
- Grape Tomatoes
- Other Mix In Ideas: Sliced Olives, minced red onion, diced avocado.
- Plus the easy Avocado Cilantro Dressing
I love how easily this Taco Pasta Salad recipe comes together. The only chopping involved is halving the tomatoes and rough chopping the cilantro. Super simple prep. While the pasta and ground beef are cooking, mix up the avocado cilantro dressing. All you need to do is add the ingredients to your food processor blender and give it a whirl!
If you like this Healthy Taco Pasta Salad, then check out some other easy pasta salad recipes: