This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is your new must have healthy snack. Made from roasted red peppers, garlic, almonds, basil, red wine vinegar, some spices, and oil. It’s great paired with veggies or your favorite crackers for dipping. Unlike hummus (here’s my favorite way to make it), It’s even paleo-friendly and perfect if you’re doing a Whole30.
Ingredients You’ll Need for the Red Pepper Dip:
- Roasted Bell Peppers – From a jar. You’ll need 2 whole bell peppers. The jar from Trader Joe’s is the perfect amount.
- Garlic Cloves
- Whole Almonds
- Tomato Paste
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Spices: Paprika, Red Pepper Flakes, Kosher Salt, Pepper
- Olive Oil
How to make the dip:
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor except the olive oil. Blend for about 1 minute until mostly smooth.
- With the blender or food processor running, slowly stream in the olive oil over about a minute until smooth and combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Leftover dip can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5 days.
No cooking required, just blending! Blend the ingredients together in your food processor or blender and you’re good to go! I love keeping this roasted red pepper dip on hand in the fridge for snacking or for serving to guests.
This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is healthy, flavorful, and quick to blend up. Great paired with veggies or crackers and it’s even paleo and Whole30 friendly! Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 2 roasted bell peppers (drained from a jar)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 large basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor or blender. Blend for about 1 minute until mostly smooth.
- While blending, slowly pour in the olive oil over 1 minute until smooth. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if you want more heat).
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American