Greek Chickpea salad is your vegan side dish solution. No cooking. Healthy, clean ingredients. It’s the perfect refreshing salad for Spring and Summer. It’s a great meal prep option and perfect for cold weekday lunches. Want to add a protein? Try serving alongside some grilled chicken breasts or maybe some grilled shrimp skewers.
The steps to make this salad are SO EASY! Just rinse and chop up your ingredients and then toss together in a big bowl. Go ahead and make it in advance to save time. Healthy, clean, vegan, and easy!
Ingredients for this healthy chickpea salad:
- Canned Chickpeas
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Bell Pepper
- Red Onion
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Easy Greek Salad Dressing
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Other Mix-In Ideas – Cooked Quinoa, Feta Cheese,
If you like this Greek Chickpea Salad, here are some other chickpea recipes you should check out!
- Chickpea Tikka Masala
- Easy Homemade Hummus
- Spicy Tomato Chickpeas with Quinoa
- Chickpea & Quinoa Mason Jar Salads
- Lemon Chickpea & Quinoa Mason Jar Salads
What are you serving this salad with? Or are you enjoying it as is? Let me know in the comments!
Greek Chickpea Salad is a perfect vegan side dish. No cooking, healthy, clean ingredients and keeps well in the fridge. Add this recipe to your meal prep rotation!
- 2 cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans) (rinsed and drained)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 small-medium red onion (small diced)
- 1 bell pepper (small diced)
- 1 large cucumber (small diced)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- crumbled feta, cooked quinoa, chopped olives (optional add-ins)
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil (see note)
- 2–3 tablespoons red wine vinegar (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, mix all salad ingredients together. In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the salad ingredients.
- Toss the dressing with the salad and allow to sit for 30 minutes before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature. Top with feta if desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
The dressing is equal parts olive oil and red wine vinegar. So depending on how big you make the salad, you can adjust up or down. I usually find 2-3 tablespoons of each is a good amount.
- Category: Meatless Monday, Sides
- Cuisine: Greek