Everyday Quinoa Salad
This Everyday Quinoa Salad will be a staple recipe in your arsenal. It’s a perfect meatless main dish or an easy veggie-packed side for just about anything! It’s refreshing, crisp, healthy, and vegan. Filled with cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, lots of fresh parsley, and quinoa. It’s all tossed together with an easy lemon dressing. The dressing is flavorful and uses just a few simple ingredients.
Ingredients for this Quinoa Salad:
- Veggie Stock or Water – For cooking the quinoa. I love the extra flavor that cooking in stock gives, but using water is just fine.
- Bell Pepper
- Red Onion
- Fresh Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
The best part? The salad just deepens in flavor as it sits! It’s perfect to mix up a batch and then keep in the fridge for an easy side dish all week. And because it’s best served cold or at room temperature, it’s great to be packed up in a workday lunch – no microwave needed!
Love quinoa? Check out these other recipes!
- Meatless Quinoa Black Bean Tacos
- Vegan Quinoa Chili
- Vegan Thai Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Chicken Fajita Bake
- Spicy Tomato Chickpeas with Quinoa
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Moroccan Chickpea Bowls