Rolo Pretzel Turtles
Rolo Pretzel Turtles are some of the easiest treats to make for the holidays. Just 3 ingredients. These easy pretzel treats require no mixing, beating, or rolling needed. It takes just a few minutes in the oven or seconds in the microwave then followed by a quick chill in the refrigerator. They can even be made well in advance. I like to make a big batch in early-mid December to have in the refrigerator for when I need a holiday treat in a pinch. If you like these, you’ll also love the Pretzel Hug Treats!
Why I love these Rolo Pretzel Turtles:
- Microwave or Oven – I prefer the oven method because I can make a bigger batch at a time, but this is perfect option if you don’t want to heat up your oven or if you don’t have one (looking at you college dorm rooms).
- Only 3 Ingredients – Pretzels, Rolo Candies, and Pecans. Don’t get a shorter shopping list than that!
- Kid Friendly – These are perfect to get the kids involved. Let them help unwrap the candies and place the rolos on the pretzel. Safe ways to get even the youngest kids involved in the kitchen.
- Salty and Sweet – Is there a better combination? I’ll wait!
- They last forever! – These can be kept in the fridge for weeks, but they won’t last that long 🙂
- Super Quick to Make – You can make a bunch of these in under 30 minutes. Honestly, the longest part is unwrapping the candies. I love to unwrap a few bags while watching tv.
The steps to make these Rolo pretzel treats are so simple! Place the pretzels in an even layer on a baking sheet (or plate if making in the microwave). Then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo and bake for a few minutes in the oven or seconds in the microwave. Finally press the slightly softened Rolo with a pecan half. Allow to cool and that’s it! Super easy and quick.