Air Fryer Garlic Bread lets you have butter, crispy, cheesy, garlicky toast cooked in only 5 minutes. You can easily make just a slice or two or 10. Slather bread slices in an easy garlic butter then pop in the air fryer to cook until golden brown.
Why I love It:
- Cooks in 5 Minutes - Perfect golden garlic bread in just minutes.
- Garlicky and Cheesy - Add grated Parmesan Cheese to the garlic butter.
- 5 Simple Ingredients - Only easy to find ingredients needed!
Ingredients You'll Need For Air Fryer Garlic Bread:
Here's what you need:
- Baguette - I used French bread but you could use another bread
- Butter - I used unsalted butter because the parmesan is pretty salty
- Minced Garlic
- Dried Parsley
- Grated Parmesan - Freshly grated is best
How to Make Garlic Bread in the Air Fryer :
- Mix Garlic Bread - Mix together the crab cake mixture, except for the lump crab meat and breadcrumbs, until combined. Then fold in the crab meat and panko.
- Spread on Bread - Spread the garlic butter on the baguette slices.
- Air Fry - Add the butter bread slices to the air fryer, you may need to cook in batches, and air fry for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you cook frozen garlic bread in the air fryer?
You can cook frozen garlic bread in the air fryer! You'll want to either use the kind that is already cut into slices or you may need to cut the loaf into pieces so it fits. Air fry at 350 degrees F. Frozen slices will cook in 6-10, but bigger pieces will take more like 10-12 minutes. The bread should be warmed though, golden brown, and crispy.
How long do you put garlic Texas toast in the air fryer?
You can also cook store-bought Texas toast in the air fryer. Add the toast slices to the air fryer and cook at 350 degrees F for 6-10 minutes until warmed through, golden brown, and crispy.
Can I reheat garlic bread in the air fryer?
You can reheat already cooked garlic bread in the air fryer at 325 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until warmed.
- Use Softened Butter - In order to mix in the garlic and cheese, it's important to use butter that is softened, but not melted.
- Thick Slices of Bread - I like to use thicker slices (at least ½ inch, but I prefer 1 inch) so the bread gets crispy on the outside but stays soft and fluffy on the inside.
- Cook Time will Vary - The cook time will vary on how thick your bread slices are. You can give it a peak after a few minutes to see how it's coming along. 5 minutes is usually perfect for me.
Garlic bread is the perfect side with steak, chicken, seafood, or pasta.
- No Cheese - If you don't want to use cheese, you can just omit. The cook time will remain the same.
- Extra Cheesy - If you want extra cheesy garlic bread, then you can add even more grated cheese to the butter mixture. Or try topping the butter slathered slices with some shredded mozzarella for a cheesy crust.
- Vegan - To make this recipe dairy-free or vegan, swap in your favorite vegan butter or spread and either omit the cheese or use a vegan cheese. The cook time should remain similar.
Storage and Reheating
- Storage - Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Reheating - Leftovers can be reheated for just a few minutes in the air fryer at 325 degrees F.
Other Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Green Beans - Just toss the green beans with oil and spices then air fry.
- Air Fryer Salmon - Takes only minutes to cook, is flavorful, healthy, and perfect for a weeknight dinner. Mix up a simple salmon seasoning to rub on the salmon filets then pop in the air fryer.
- Baked Potato in the Air Fryer - Super crispy skin, but tender and soft on the inside.
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets - Made by breading chicken breast pieces with Panko and Parmesan cheese.
Like this recipe? Sign up for my e-mail list so you get new recipe notifications straight to your inbox as well as occasional ‘bonus’ content not found on the blog! E-mail link sign up!
Those ads on the page? A portion of all ad revenue is being donated to Warrior Dog Rescue. A MN-based dog rescue that I have personally fostered and volunteered with.Print
Air Fryer Garlic Bread lets you have buttery, crispy, cheesy, garlicky toast cooked in only 5 minutes. You can easily make just a slice or two or 10. Slather bread slices in an easy garlic butter then pop in the air fryer to cook until golden brown.
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 French baguette, cut into 10-12 ½-1 inch thick slices
- Mix Garlic Butter - In a bowl, mix together the softened butter, garlic, Parmesan Cheese, and dried parsley.
- Spread on Bread - Spread the butter mixture onto the bread slices.
- Add to Air Fryer - Place the bread slices, butter up, in the air fryer. You may need to cook in batches. I can fit 4-5 slices in my air fryer basket at once.
- Air Fry - Air fry at 350 degrees F for 4-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Bread, Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Air Fryer Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread in Air Fryer